1. Three people I would love to invite to dinner: my former roommates.
2. The best advice I ever received was: Never steal.
3. The most amazing thing I’ve ever done is: help some one in need.
4. If I was down to my last $10 I would spent it on: calling the one person I love.
5. My greatest fear is: a war where I originally fled from.
6. My fantasy job is: AN ASTRONAUT.
7. If I could have a super power it would be: invisibility
8. My favourite phrase is... Law abiding
9. My hidden talent is: DRAWING
10. If I could travel back in time, I would love to see/meet: my mum.
11. The one thing I will never throw out: is respect for people.
12. True love is… recognising people’s rights and respecting them.
13. My last meal would be: lamb bbq
14. My first car was: A TOYOTA CAMRY
15. I’m always being asked: WHAT DO YOU DO?
16. What people may not know about me is: I am very honest
17: Wierdest thing in my glovebox: empty
18. My biggest fashion faux pas was: I did not have one
19. I wish I hadn’t: made that mistake
20. My earliest memory is: my mum hugging me
21. On my bedside table is: a lamp
22. People say I look like: a Chinese
23. A movie I think everyone should see: ‘eight below’
24. In the future… I hope peace prevails globally
25. Favourite book as a child: did not have one
Ali Ali, of Merrylands, was featured in the Sun during Refugee Week 2014. Read his story from June here.