The Sun's Reader of the Week is Lara Witchard, of North Parramatta.
1. Three people I would love to invite to dinner:
Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Robin Williams.
2. The best advice I ever received was:
Live a life of ‘why not?’ rather than ‘what if?’, it’s bound to be more interesting.
3. The most amazing thing I’ve ever done is:
Lived in America working as an event and marketing intern for an action sports magazine. Definitely is where I want to be headed back to in my career.
4. My greatest fear is:
5. My fantasy job is:
Events Manager at ESPN X Games.
6. If I could have a super power it would be:
The power of time.
7. My hidden talent is:
I can touch my elbows behind my back.
8. If I could travel back in time, I would love to see/meet:
9. The one thing I will never throw out:
10. True love is…
11. My last meal would be:
My Great Aunt's rissoles.
12. My first car was:
Holden Barina ‘97.
13. I’m always being asked:
Are you really a red head? Answer is: yes
14. What people may not know about me is:
I’ve never lived in one city for more than 2 years.
15. On my bedside table is:
My laptop, candles and books.
16. People say I look like:
Always someone they know but they don’t know who.
17. A movie I think everyone should see:
The Back to the Future trilogy