Westmead Hospital renal physician, Professor Jeremy Chapman, has been recognised as theworld’s foremost expert in kidney transplantation.
Ranked number one in Expertscape’s top-10 list, Prof Chapman has been placed ahead of kidney transplant specialists from world-class institutions in the US and Europe.
Expertscape is an organisation which evaluates the top medical specialists and institutions across the world.
Prof Chapman displays vast clinical experience as Westmead Hospital’s clinical director of Medicine and Cancer, as well as the director of the Western Renal Services, chair of the
Westmead Research Committee and member of the board of Western Sydney Local Health District.
He has recently been appointed as editor-in-chief of Transplantation, the prestigious international journal of The Transplantation Society.
“I’m honoured to have been given such wonderful recognition, but I couldn’t have achieved this without the dedicated people I have the pleasure of working with at Westmead Hospital,” Prof Chapman said.
“We have a world leading team here at Westmead that ensures we are able to innovate and educate.
“I’m proud to be associated with every member of the team.”
The top global experts in kidney transplantation, as determined by Expertscape, include:
1. Dr. Jeremy Chapman – Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia
2. Dr. Flavio Vincenti – University of California San Francisco, USA
3. Dr. Daniel Brennan – Washington University, USA
4. Dr. Herwig-Ulf Meier-Kriesche – University of Florida, USA
5. Dr. Klemens Budde – Charite Campus Mitte,
6. Dr. Arthur Matas – University of Minnesota
7. Dr. Josep Campistol – Universitat de Barcelona, Spain
8. Dr. Giuseppe Remuzzi – Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri di Bergamo,
9. Dr. Lionel Rostaing – Toulouse University Hospital, France
10.Dr. Bert Kasiske – Hennepin County Medical Center, USA
To view Expertscape’s comprehensive results for kidney transplantation worldwide, visit expertscape.com/ex/kidney+transplantation